Nature Discovery Walk @Sungei Buloh
Photos taken from: Visit Singapore.
On this ‘Nature Discovery Walk’, you will venture out into a different world surrounded by nature and wildlife. The floral and faunal species here in Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve are known to be rare as the habitats can only flourish in the tropical region. Some of which are known to be native while some are migratory such as the common sandpiper. Take this chance to explore Singapore’s first wetland reserve located at the Northwestern side of this beautiful island and learn about the rich biodiversity that we have been missing out. We will take a slow and immersive walk to feel the peace and tranquillity nature provides us away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Exploring Sungei Buloh’s Mangrove Habitat
Witnessing the various biodiversity up close and personal
Appreciating the natural habitats where the flora and faunas are in
Meeting Place & Time: Sungei Buloh Visitor Center @ 8.00 am (Walk in from Kranji Carpark C).
- Programme will be conducted in compliance with the safety measures published by the Singapore Tourism Board.
- Pax size is limited to a maximum of 20.
- Participants need to wear masks at all times.
- Participants’ temperature will be measured at the start of the programme.
- All to perform safe entry check-in before the programme
*No food will be provided.
*Please have your meal before attending the programme.
A resource kit containing details on meeting point, attire, etc. will be emailed to you a day or two before the event. For enquiry, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org